A Very Special Thanks to our
Please consider them when selecting a service and mention Bonita Valley!
2017 - 10U,14U
2016 - 12U
2009 - 12U,12S
2008 - 12U
2007 - 14U
2006 - 12U
2004 - 10U
2003 - 10U
2002 - 12U
1999 - 12U
1998 - 12U
1997 - 14U
1996 - 14U
2015 - 12U
2009 - 14U
2008 - 8U,12U
2007 - 14U
2006 - 10U,12U
2003 - 10U,14U
2000 - 10U,12U
1999 - 10U
1998 - 12U
1997 - 14U
1996 - 16U
2017 - 12U,14U
2016 - 12U
2015 - 10U,12U
2014 - 12U,14U
2013 - 12U,14U
2012 - 10U
2011 - 10U
2009 - 10U,12U,14U
2008 - 8U,10U,12U
2007 - 10U,12U,14U
2006 - 10U,12U,14U
2005 - 8U,10U,12U
2004 - 14U
2003 - 8U,14U
2002 - 8U,12U
2001 - 8U
2000 - 8U,12U
1999 - 8U,10U
1998 - 8U,12U,14U
1997 - 8U,12U,14U
1996 - 10U,14U
1994 - 14U
Bonita Valley Girls Amateur Softball Association
Monday, October 3nd, 2017 7:00am: Latest News
Online Registration for the 2018 Bonita Valley Girls Softball Recreation season will begin November 13, 2017.
All registrations must be completed online.
You have the option to pay your fees on-line as you register or at one of the on-site events
(just select cash/check as your payment option when you register).
On-line registration begins November 13, 2017.
The second part of the registration process is to bring the following to an on-site event for verification:
1) A copy of your registration confirmation sent through e-mail (with confirmation of payment if you paid on-line)
2) The birth certificate of your player(s). The birth certificate will be returned to you immediately.
On-Site Registration Dates
After registering online, you must complete the registration process by attending an on-site registration event.
Please bring the items mentioned above.
All fees are due when you attend an on-site registration event if you did not pay them when you registered on-line.
Here are the dates and locations for the on-site registration events:
December 6: Time and Location TBD
December 20: Time and Location TBD
January 6 9AM - 12PM**: Discovery Park Fields and Skill Assessments For Players With Last Name Begins A - L
January 13 9AM - 12PM**: Discovery Park Fields and Skill Assessments For Players With Last Name Begins M - Z
**Skill Assessments for those that require them will also happen on these dates. See the Skill Assessment notes below.
All paperwork and fees not yet paid must be completed and submitted by January 13
to ensure your player is registered to play this season.
Anyone registering after this date will be placed on a waiting list and added to team rosters
only to fill out the teams created, if needed. There are no guarantees from the waiting list.
First Child - $160.00
Second Child - $140.00
T-Ball and Super 6'ers - $110.00
Third or More Child** - Free
**Third child is defined as a member of the immediate family only.
Early Bird Discount
We will take $10 off the registration fees if they are paid in full before December 20th.
1st Child $150, 2nd Child $130, and T-Ball/Super 6er $100.
Division Age Groups
T-Ball (6U): Ages 4 - 5
Super 6'ers**: Age 6
Rookies (8U): Ages 7 - 8
Mini-Minors (10U): Ages 9 - 10
Minors (12U): Ages 11 - 12
Majors (14U): Ages 13 - 14
**Super 6'ers is like T-Ball but with some rules similar to the Rookie Division. For example, taking away the Tee for hitting during the games.
The date used to determine age eligibility is December 31, 2017.
Only players that fall into one of the following categories require a skill assessment:
1) PITCHERS AND CATCHERS: Any player wanting to be considered a pitcher or catcher this season must be assessed (all divisions except T-Ball and Rookies).
2) Any Player moving up from the Rookies Division must be assessed.
3) All new Players to the league going into Mini-Minors, Minors, or Majors Divisions must also be assessed.
Players that fall into one of the above categories who do not attend a skills assessment
will not be placed on a team during the draft.
Dates and locations for the assessments:
Saturday, January 16th 9AM - 12PM: Discovery Park For Players With Last Name Begins A - L
Saturday, January 23rd 9AM - 12PM: Discovery Park For Players With Last Name Begins M - Z
*Note: Players are able to come to either assessment day regardless of last name.
When attending a Skills Assessment we strongly recommend bringing a glove, cleats, bat, helmet and a protective face mask.
If your player is going out for catcher, also bring catchers gear.
BVGASA holds a blind draft
to place the players on their teams. This season the draft will be conducted on
January 23-25. All drafted players will be notified some time after the draft by their new managers.
Dates to Remember:
- October 19, 2017: Board Member Meeting
- Novemeber 13, 2017: Online Registratoin Opens
- December 6, 2017: Registration Drop Off
- December 20, 2017: Registration Drop Off and Early Bird Discount Ends
- January 6, 2018: Registration Drop Off and Assessments
- January 13, 2018: Registration Drop Off and Assessments
- January 13, 2018: 12PM Registration Closes and Waiting List is Opened
- January 20, 2018: Field Work Day
- January 23-25, 2018: Blind Draft
- January 27, 2018: Field Work Day
- February 1, 2018: First Day of Regular Season
- February 17, 2018: Opening Day Ceremony
- March 26-31, 2018: League's Spring Break (No practice and games)
- May 1, 2018: All Star Season Begins
- May 5, 2018: Closing Ceremony
||Home Page visits since 1 September, 2014